Monday, December 12, 2011

Our Sweet Pea!!







Big yawn just like daddy yawns!






Wow I can't believe how time is flying. My little princess is going to be 6 weeks old on Wednesday!! She is getting bigger and I think starting to look more and more like me and my baby pictures!! She has really started smiling and looking straight at us with a huge smile. It melts my heart every time. :) We love getting those cute little smirks out of her.

We have been running errands together when the days aren't too cold and she really loves to be in the car as most babies do! She is getting so strong too and loves to try to hold her head up and kick her feet! Little baby exercises! Kathy came to visit us this past weekend and she got to spend some great time with Emma Kate! We made gingerbread cookies and homemade chocolate ice cream! Yummy! It was a fun relaxing weekend.

Last week we got the tree up and decorated the house for Christmas! Love this time of year....Brian and I have been discussing when to do the good ole Christmas shopping. It might be a little trickier this year with our little one. Maybe Brian will volunteer to go get it all done for me one day!! haha we'll see!

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying this wonderful season! In the midst of all the holiday stress don't forget the real reason for Christmas and celebrating the birth of Jesus! As well as how important family is! Enjoy being with your families and soak up all the fun moments with them! Love you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment