Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Well Hello Again!!

























Wow...I really can't believe I haven't posted since December! Well lots has happened and tons of growing and changing! Miss Emma Kate is getting to be such a big but still little girl and is now going to be 6 months old next Wednesday! She is really getting close to sitting up all by herself and loves to be moving and scooting on her tummy. She has starting to get up on all fours and rock back and forth like she is getting ready to take off! It is hilarious :) She loves a performance! If Brian and I sing and dance and make noises in front of her she can't stop smiling and laughing! It is super cute. She has started to get a tooth coming in and the amount of drool coming out of her mouth amazes me! It doesn't seem to bother her too bad which is great but I think here and there it may be annoying her. Can't believe my baby is getting her first tooth! She is changing all the time and doing something new each week. I am loving spending time with her and playing with her all the time...it is so much fun and so cool to see her grow everyday! She is getting to be quite the chatter box and talks to us all the time! Sometimes if Brian and I are talking she will just be talking too like she is in the conversation. haha

Emma got to go to her first wedding in March! She had a great time and pretty much slept for most of it in my sling, so then we hit the dance floor! Her first Easter was out at the ranch with Brian's family! We had a great time and it was so fun to see Kade and Emma look and react to one another! She recently starting getting a little taste of avocado! She is really enjoying it and it is so cute to watch her eat it! She is also liking sweet potatoes and I'm going to try pears with her soon!I love making her food...it is so fun! A few weekends ago Emma got to go to the Wimberley Pie Social! It was fun and man I couldn't stop eating all the pie! :) Well my little girl is waking up so got to go, but I hope I can continue to post more and not wait another 4 months! I'm going to put some pictures up of the past few months! Sorry it's taken so long! (The first few pictures at the top are some of my favorites from a while ago because she is literally cracking up and I can't stop laughing every time I look at them!!!) She is such a smile bug!!

No comments:

Post a Comment